
My long lost friend sent me this picture by e-mail..
I was quiet for awhile, tried to remember all the people inside this pic,
but then... I can't stop myself laughing and laughing...
This is the picture of me and my close friends back on my last year at high school, 2003.
Okay... now the Pop Quizaaaaahhhh*!
Which one is me?
*the winner shall be rewarded with a zoen from me!! Hehehe!
I was quiet for awhile, tried to remember all the people inside this pic,
but then... I can't stop myself laughing and laughing...
This is the picture of me and my close friends back on my last year at high school, 2003.
Okay... now the Pop Quizaaaaahhhh*!
Which one is me?
*the winner shall be rewarded with a zoen from me!! Hehehe!

2 comments:
what do i get for guessing correctly? :D
a kiss? hahahahaha!
Post a Comment