You wanna know why, baby?
You said tomorrow will be better than today, baby..
I really couldn’t have it any other way, baby..
You told me that yesterday, yet today things are the same, I couldn’t shake you off just like in yesterdays..
Is it fair for us to go our separate ways, baby?
I thought we love each other each and every day, baby?
But everymorning I wake up, your smile I cant shake off, I cant help myself, its you im thinking of.
And speakin of love, you’ll remember me.
As someone who loves you for who you’ll ever be.
Believe me though you hate me, I will never let you be.
You’re gonna need more reasons to get rid of me!
I know that you love me
I know that you crave for me
And so I know if I go, I’ll regret and I suppose, I said I’ll leave you but you know that’s a hoax!!
Now look at me, you still remember me, baby..
Remember that love was suppose to set us free, baby..
Who ever wrote that goddamn book, must’ve never understood I would pretend I don’t love you then if I could.
And should I go delete your number on my phonebook?
Or book a flight, and leave you to Beirut?
Bu you know love’s a weird thing, its stronger than anything.
How dare you claim that what I feel is just a fling?
You know I have nothing to offer, nothing I have is really what you need.
I cant be the person that you want me to be.
Come close to me I ask of you, baby..
I have something I want you to hear, I’d really want you to hear this and I will disappeare,
The girl that you would spend your times forever, maybe she will never be me.
Still I know that you’ll always have me with you, till forever leaves…
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment