Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Always Hate Good-Byes! :'(

I got this message and almost shed a tear, when I read it.. :'((..
I will miss you, teteh.... Good luck... :)


My lovely dear sister,

While I am gone,please:

Pretend that I'm still in Jakarta, I just too busy to meet you..
And you also occupied with stuff.

Please leave a blank spot on every pictures that you will take on our family event (Ied day, Christmas, Nothing to celebrate day..) so my picture can be inserted somehow.

Remind me about relatives birthday..
You know how miserable we are on numbers and it even worst because I don't have the lovely calendar that stick with the magnet in my refrigerator.

If there's good news or even bad news, included gossip.
Be kind to tell me!! Before it goes to be a fact.

If my parents are hyper about anything, please forgive them..
It's just because they miss me and try to find something to blame.

If you see/meet/hear that my man seeing another girl, text me asap. So that I can do something wild before he call and beg for an apologize.. You know I will and It will look not classy to do the exact revenge...

I love sis'..

No comments: